United States District Court, E.D. Kentucky, Northern Division, Ashland
January 31, 2015
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
JAMIE MATTHEW GAMBLE, DEFEDENT
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
DAVID L. BUNNING, District Judge.
This matter is before the Court upon the January 23, 2015 Report and Recommendation (R&R) of the United States Magistrate Judge, wherein he recommends that the Court revoke Defendant's supervised release and impose a sentence of six (6) months incarceration, with no supervised release to follow. (Doc. # 122).
During the final revocation hearing conducted by Magistrate Judge Edward B. Atkins on January 15, 2015, Defendant stipulated to violating the terms of his supervised release, as set forth in the January 9, 2015 Supervised Release Violation Report. Defendant having waived his right to allocution (Doc. # 120), and having waived his right to file specific objections to the R&R (Doc. # 124), the R&R is ripe for the Court's consideration.
Having reviewed the R&R, and finding that it is sound in all respects, including the recommended sentence and the basis for said recommendation, and the Court being otherwise sufficiently advised,
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. # 122) is hereby ADOPTED as the findings of fact and conclusions of law of the Court;
2. Defendant is found to have VIOLATED the terms of his supervised release;
3. Defendant's supervised release is hereby REVOKED;
4. Defendant is sentenced to the CUSTODY of the Attorney General for a period of six (6) months with no supervised release to follow.
5. A Judgment shall be entered concurrently herewith.