DAVID L. BUNNING, District Judge.
This matter is before the Court on the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (R&R). (Doc. # 523). In December 2011, Mr. Melton was serving a term of supervised release when he, by his own admission, was arrested by Kentucky authorities for possession of a controlled substance. (Doc. # 523, at 2). The Plaintiff appeared before the Magistrate Judge and stipulated that he had violated multiple conditions of release. ( Id. ). The Magistrate Judge then submitted this R&R regarding the punishment Defendant should face for violating those conditions.
No objections to the R&R have been filed, and the time to do so has now expired. Upon review of the R&R, and the Court being in complete agreement with the analysis and conclusions contained therein, and being otherwise sufficiently advised,
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
(1) the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (Doc. # 523) is hereby ADOPTED as the findings of fact and conclusions of law of the Court;
(2) Defendant is found to have VIOLATED the terms of his supervised release;
(3) Defendant's supervised release is hereby REVOKED;
(4) Defendant is sentenced to the CUSTODY of the Attorney General for a period of EIGHTEEN (18) MONTHS, less time served, and will then continue on supervised release for a period of THREE (3) years;
(5) Defendant shall continue on the conditions ...