December 13, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
DONALD R. MELTON, Defendant.
DAVID L. BUNNING, District Judge.
This matter is before the Court on the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (R&R). (Doc. # 523). In December 2011, Mr. Melton was serving a term of supervised release when he, by his own admission, was arrested by Kentucky authorities for possession of a controlled substance. (Doc. # 523, at 2). The Plaintiff appeared before the Magistrate Judge and stipulated that he had violated multiple conditions of release. ( Id. ). The Magistrate Judge then submitted this R&R regarding the punishment Defendant should face for violating those conditions.
No objections to the R&R have been filed, and the time to do so has now expired. Upon review of the R&R, and the Court being in complete agreement with the analysis and conclusions contained therein, and being otherwise sufficiently advised,
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
(1) the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (Doc. # 523) is hereby ADOPTED as the findings of fact and conclusions of law of the Court;
(2) Defendant is found to have VIOLATED the terms of his supervised release;
(3) Defendant's supervised release is hereby REVOKED;
(4) Defendant is sentenced to the CUSTODY of the Attorney General for a period of EIGHTEEN (18) MONTHS, less time served, and will then continue on supervised release for a period of THREE (3) years;
(5) Defendant shall continue on the conditions previously imposed;
(6) A Judgment shall be entered contemporaneously herewith.