May 3, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PLAINTIFF,
RICHARD L. EDMONDSON, JR., Defendant.
DAVID L. BUNNING, District Judge.
This matter is before the Court upon the Report and Recommendation (R&R) of the United States Magistrate Judge wherein he recommends that the Court revoke Defendant's supervised release and impose a sentence of five (5) months, with no supervised release to follow. (Doc. # 33).
Defendant having executed a waiver of his right to allocution ( See Doc. # 32), no objections having been filed and the time to do so having now expired, the R&R is ripe for the Court's consideration. Having reviewed the R&R, the Court concludes that it is sound in all respects, including the recommended sentence and the basis for said recommendation, and the Court being otherwise sufficiently advised,
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
(1) The Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation (Doc. # 33) is hereby ADOPTED as the findings of fact and conclusions of law of the Court;
(2) Defendant is found to have VIOLATED the terms of his supervised release;
(3) Defendant's supervised release is hereby REVOKED;
(4) Defendant is sentenced to the CUSTODY of the Attorney General for a period of FIVE (5) MONTHS, with no supervised release to follow; and
(5) A Judgment shall be entered contemporaneously herewith.